She may be editing...

Ok, Taking the suggestions from above I think I have the form figured out
but where I am having an issue is with the radio buttons...

How do I define a set of radio buttons unique to each student with a set of
options from an AttendanceStatus table?   I would also like to show them as
actual buttons with bootstrap if possible...

John