Hi folks,

Sorry to spam, but I wanted to let those interested in my book "Ruby
Best Practices"[0] know that I've started up a twitter feed[1] to keep
folks informed of the book progress.

Because this book will become a creative commons licensed community
work only 9 months after it is published, I hope that folks can get
involved during the pre-publication stages by picking up a roughcut
and giving me feedback, or otherwise generally following the project.
I'll be sure to post to the twitter feed when anything interesting
related to the book crops up, so it'll be the easiest way to keep an
eye on what's going on.

-greg

[0] http://rubybestpractices.com
[1] http://twitter.com/rubypractices