I'm new to Ruby and have just installed Rails. I wondering if there is a
way to add an ip address to be used for development mode, it seems to
default to localhost. I would like to view the Rails applications I
development from a browser other than the on installed locally. When I
try to do this now, all the page requests are directed to production
mode (I'm quessing because to source ip address isn't 127.0.0.1). Is
there some way to direct requests made from 192.168.0.3 to use
development mode?