Guys,

   i  am displaying this content in the view

    WASC Visit
        25 Feb
                   We also will be making final preparations for our
WASC Accreditation Team’s visit
                   March 10, 11 and 12.  They will be using the Old
Computer Room as their meeting
                   place during the visit but they also will be
visiting classrooms, recesses, assemblies...
                   Open House and Lenten Food Drive

                   We also will be making final preparations for our
WASC Accreditation Team’s visit
                   March 10, 11 and 12.  They will be using the Old
Computer Room as their meeting
                   place during the visit but they also will be
visiting classrooms, recesses ...

       WASC Visit
       22 Feb
                  We also will be making final preparations for our
WASC Accreditation Team’s visit
                  March 10, 11 and 12.  They will be using the Old
Computer Room as their meeting
                  place during the visit but they also will be
visiting classrooms, recesses, assemblies...

Beside that i have a link called "Download as a PDF"

when i click on that link  it should be downloaded as a pdf and in
that pdf  the content should be the above that i am displaying..

Can u help me guys.
I am struck with this functionality