I've created a migration to create a new table. I'm noting that the
format of the migration name created by the generator has changed. Up
until now, the migration names were of the form "00n_<text>" ... now the

The problem that I'm having is that rake db:migrate is trying to rerun
all my migrations from "001" forward. the schema tables in the database
show the schema to be at 19. I would have expected the new migration to
be 020_<text>, but the name format has changed as shown above.

Obviously, something has changed in this area. I've tried googling, but
I haven't found the right search terms. How do I get migrations to run
again. I'd be happy to reset everything to the current state of the
database, then move forward with the new migration. I'd be happy just to
get it working again.

Can anyone offer any help