Hi Craig!
Me too digging with this same situation of pdf-stamping, I'm here and
has been through many other googled posts. I have setup everything-
rjb,JAVA_HOME,jdk, and pdf/stamper gem. In stamper.rb file of the gem, I
don't have any Fdf class. Only one class Stamper is there.
Here is the code http://pastie.org/381005 of my stamper.rb file
but in your code snippet above, you have used FDF, (@fdfobj = Fdf.new
) on the 2nd line of the method.
Did you just wrote it for the example sake or you do really have this
class in your gem??
Can you paste the code of your stamper.rb file or I'd be greatful to
send the zipped version of this gem folder at
millisami[at]gmail[doc]com!!!