MaD wrote:
> if i understand correctly you can click that link, choose the option
> 'save as', download it to you hd and watch it. but you if you click
> the link and choose 'open', your video player opens but doesn't show
> any content. correct?
>
> if so i don't think it's a problem with your rails app, but with your
> operating system. because as i understand it, the file gets send
> correctly. maybe try another video-player. are you able to open other
> videos on the net (maybe upload one to a ftp and open it with your
> browser)?

Hi MaD,

Yes your understanding is correct as u mentioned in first.
But I am able to open other videos on the net.

I am a new I don't know why this link not prompt me(to download or
open_with).
but when I make a link of stored file it prompt correctly. So I thought
some problem in my code.

Please help me.

Thanks