Joe K wrote:
> Personally, I develop on a windows box using rad rails, but I have a
> copy of
> andLinux running in the background that has access to my rails
> environment.
> This way I can test on linux and windows at the same time (I actually
> run it
> on linux more than windows since the gd2 gem will only work correctly on
> linux).

hi joe I read that you are using andLinux on developing rubyonrails.can
you please give me an instruction on how to install ruby on rails on
andLinux.I try to googling to find the instruction on how but I didn't
find.
I'm using windows xp for developing php website that why I need to
install andlinux for RoR.

Your response will give an good idea to thus how want to try ruby on
rails on linux without changing their win os.

thank you n advance