There's plenty out there, Fusion charts free and open flash charts
being my top choices.
This InfoQ article includes Fusion Charts in their comparison:
http://www.infoq.com/articles/sharma-charts-in-rails

Open Flash Charts:
http://teethgrinder.co.uk/open-flash-chart/
http://www.pullmonkey.com/projects/open_flash_chart2