I still don't fully understand routes, so I apologize in advance.

I have a single rails app, but multiple domains pointing to different
directories for marketing reasons. I am looking for a way to have the
secondary domain point to the primarydomain.com/directory.

It'd want any links to primarydomain.com/directory to 301 redirect to
the secondary domain. Essentially, to the user everything should look
like secondarydomain.com/whatever but be primarydomain.com/directory/
whatever on the server.

How can I handle this without affecting routes?

Thanks,
Jason