Hello,

I'm trying to write some tests and I get a failure error on one test,
which I am not sure why or where is my mistake.

In my test/integration/product_test.rb I have:

require 'test_helper'

class ProductTest < ActionController::IntegrationTest
  fixtures :all

  test "product_administartion_by_admin" do
    category = Category.create(:name => 'Parts')

    quentin = new_session_as(:quentin)
    product = quentin.add_product :product => {
      :title => 'Clip',
      :category_id => category.id,
      :sku => 54321,
      :desctription => 'some text',
      :price => 8.71
    }
  end

  private

  module ProductTestDSL
    attr_writer :name

    def add_product(parameters)
      post "/product/create", parameters
      assert_response :redirect
      follow_redirect!
      assert_response :success
      assert_template "/product/show"
      return Product.find_by_title(parameters[:product][:title])

  def new_session_as(name)
    open_session do |session|
      session.extend(ProductTestDSL)
      session.name = name
      yield session if block_given?
------------------------------------

The error I get is:
 1) Failure:
test_product_administartion_by_admin(ProductTest)
    [/test/integration/product_test.rb:26:in `add_product'
     /test/integration/product_test.rb:10:in
`test_product_administartion_by_admin']:
Expected response to be a <:redirect>, but was <404>

rake aborted!

Looking around -- someone had a problem that the new object was not
created or saved. One of the tests in products_controller_test.rb has
no problem creating a new product.

What am I missing?

TIA,
Elle