Dmitry Sokurenko wrote:
> First, the URL is badly encoded, in the end of the string:
>   http%3A%2%2Fwww...."
> should be
>   http%3A%2F%2Fwww...."
>
> Second, to access a protected resource, it's not enought just to start
> a URL with https :)
>
> You need to know the login & password, once you know them you can
> should set them before performing a request:
>
>   request.basic_auth 'account', 'password'
>
> Dmitry

Hi,
    Thanks for the reply. I applied basic authentication and changed the
url but still it is showing the same error. Besides can you please tell
me is this error generated only for those sites which require basic
authentication or this error can be generated for other sites which
doesnot require any type of authentication at all. I'll be pleased to
hear from you.

Thanking you

Regards
Arun