Dmitry Sokurenko wrote:
> The error will be generated anytime when the server doesn't want to
> talk to you, eg. because of auth failure or service outage.
>
> And about basic auth, actually it's only one of the many ways to
> authenticate on the web, and I'm sure that Google Account protected
> services support it. Probably the only way to fullfil such request is
> to emulate a browser request and store all cookies & headers the
> google will set. But it won't be easy, if possible at all. So you'll
> better find an API way to access the service, either don't scrap such
> URLs. And also I'm quite sure that it violates Google Terms.
>
> Dmitry

Hi Dmitry,
          Thanks very much for the suggestion. Anyway have a few doubts:
1) Is this error has any connection with Connection TimeOut?
2) Is there any possible way to resolve the error other than you
mentioned ie. anything I can do to resolve the proble.

Thanks again for the quick reply

Regards
Arun Kumar