I took a look at nested forms a few weeks ago, played with it a bit and
it all seemed fine. Now I need to actually use it and it's blown up in
my face.

I've got in my account.rb

    has_many :subscriptions
and
    accepts_nested_attributes_for :subscriptions

then in my view

    <% form_for @account do |form| %>
    etc
    <% form.fields_for :subscriptions do |subscription_form| -%>
    etc
    <% end %>
    <% end %>

Now here's the really really weird thing; the nested form should be
produced and it isn't, but if I change the name from :subscriptions to
anything else, then the form is produced, but of course with wrong names
on the input fields.

Wtf am I doing wrong?

John Small