Quoting karthik k <cse.k.kart...@gmail.com>:
> Hi guys
>
> My client asked me to do all the Model.find() in Model class i.e all
> database interaction should be in model class and not in controller
> I don't know how to do that
>
> I need to pass details from html to model and do database work and send back
> to view
>
> I need some help
>
> Any sample link or any advice ?

Uhh, get a new client?  If the client knows enough to dictate that level of
programming, either they don't need you or you don't need them.

But less cynically, ask them what they are trying to accomplish by this.  Some
guru told them the "One True Way"?  It may be reasonable to require all SQL be
in the model class.  The whole purpose of the find() method is to program
database access in Ruby without knowing SQL.

The crude, ask no questions response is to take pluck out every find() call
and a reasonable amount of context in the controller and wrap it in a method
in the model and call that.

But, I would really try and get some clarification on why and what they expect
to accomplish by this change.  On the face of it, it seems very unreasonable.

HTH,
  Jeffrey