Ok it seems in a hurry to type I have made quite a few spelling mistakes, I
will write it again (carefully) now, this is what you should have :

@books = Book.paginate :page => params[:page], :per_page => 10, :include =>
[:authors, :publishers], :order => :id

and in the view for the page links you will need :

<%= will_paginate @books %>

Please try the one I have mentioned above, this should work properly earlier
I had misspelled paginate to paginage :-S. Sorry for those typos.

Thanks & Regards,
Dhruva Sagar.

Mike Ditka <http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/m/mike_ditka.html>  -
"If God had wanted man to play soccer, he wouldn't have given us arms."