I want to create a sort of slideshow thing in my application in which
users can upload pictures to a filesystem or database (I don't know
which is better for this).  Then the slideshow will show the pictures
for a minute each.  After a picture is shown I want it to be deleted so
that it doesn't come up in the slideshow again as users will have to pay
to upload them each time. Any help would be great as I'm unsure of how
to show them, add a time limit, or delete them.