On Nov 19, 4:07 pm, "Todd A. Jacobs" <tjacobs-sndr-
b4f...@codegnome.org> wrote:
> Doesn't your unit testing exercise the validator? I'm not an expert on
> rails testing, but that's where I'd expect it to checked.

Yes, indeed my unit tests all pass when exercising the validator, and
perhaps that is all there is to it. Still, this seems like an odd way
to test the validation code, and perhaps with such a simple validation
unit testing the models that have the validator is enough.

Cheers--

Charles