It should be CAN'T make, duh.

Okay, after installing the gem this is what I get..

For more information on autotest_notification, see
http://github.com/carlosbrando/autotest-notification/

To turn on the notifier you need to run the following command:
  an-install

To turn off:
  an-uninstall

Successfully installed autotest-notification-2.1.0
1 gem installed
Installing ri documentation for autotest-notification-2.1.0...
Updating class cache with 3276 classes...
Installing RDoc documentation for autotest-notification-2.1.0...
rgoyta...@atom-oh-one:~$ an-install
an-install: command not found

Need help on this.
Thx!