Well, unfortunately untested code is part of reality. Although I have
tried to be good and test all I could I have not followed a
methodology or tool to get things done right the first time and be
more efficient at it and I am sure there are parts of my code that I
missed, reason why I am so interested in BDD.

Ruby and Rails should not be a major problem. Although I am no expert
I can push my way through getting scratched by thorns and everything
else in the process. ;) Although at times painful, I have learned a
lot so far.

Thank you all very much for your ideas and the will to share your
knowledge.

Pepe