hey,
I am making a new project, and I've been having trouble deciding
between rails and 3.5 and rails 3.0.0 beta one.  I realize that rails
3.0.0 should be out of beta sometime mid-summer, which is around the
time I expect to launch a project.  I try to think ahead, and in many
ways it makes sense to program and 3.0 .0.  Yet the language is full
of bugs still.  So should I launch with 2.3.5 instead?I could really
use your feedback and appreciate any opinions and comments.

Thank you,
Ryan