Can anyone please advise me what is involved in up grading a project
from version 1.2.6 to current (2.3.5). The project is pretty much
vanilla code and does not use plugins. Are there scripts that can do
the job (or pull out incompatibilities). Any websites or blogs that
point the way or should I just bite the bullet and rewrite? Reason for
wanting to upgrade is that I now do want to add features and start
using plugins and of cause a lot of the plugins that I would like to
use require rails 2.3+

Thanks

Paul Thompson.