Hi:

I am planning to move my app from Standard Rails UI with form_for to
using widgets from jQuery/ExtJS...

Most of these take json format.

I can easily get JSON Format from Rails model, but updates will also
send JSON format.

This essentially means the default Rails UI and its helper methods will
become useless. It also means that when posting from Model I can try to
be consistent, as I am using for example nested attributes on Model
side, however most of the View Side will not be able to use anything
from form_for and the partials looping for collections.

Is that the Same Experience others have had?
Want to hear from Someone out there....

Any tips. Don't want to replace by Rails Plugins. I am good at
JavaScript along with Ruby.

Thanks much.