Sorry, somehow didn't see the original message.

Smart RoR,

I love the clean separation of controllers and views you get when
working with Ext JS.
You basically build an API for your app right away. So in case your
app needs an API for third party stuff later, you already have that,
you just need to add the API authorization stuff.

"I can easily get JSON Format from Rails model, but updates will also
send JSON format. "

What do you mean with "but updates will also send JSON format."?
This isn't a problem at all. Ext JS sends the updates in a JSON format
which the Rails controller understands automatically.
So if your Ext JS Store sends { product: { name: 'something' } }, you
just need to do @product = Product.new(params[:product]) on the
controller side.
No decoding or anything like that.

Check that example:
http://www.extjswithrails.com/2009/06/restful-store-example-with-rails_04.html

Steffen

P.S. If you're a fan of helpers, then you won't miss much in Ext JS.
Ext JS allows you even better encapsulating of UI logic. You can write
you custom classes/widgets, plugins, renderers, formats.