I'm new to rails and would like some guidance on how to proceed.  It's
kind of hard to hold the entire framework in my head and work through
an issue, but if you can give me the high-level concepts, I should be
able to work through this.

I have a customer database where I store information such as contacts,
remote access, server information, upgrade history, notes, etc.  I
would like a webpage that contains tabs for each of the aforementioned
sections.  So it would seem like I would have the following (I'm only
concerning myself with the Company section for now):

Models: Company, server, notes, etc.
Controllers: Company
Layout: application.rhtml to handle the main framework

Assuming the above is correct, I'm really struggling with how to make
the templates:
Templates:  (all views are company templates)

* show_general.html.erb # shows general information (remote access,
company name, active or not, etc)
<%= render 'company/company_header' %>
<%= render 'company/general'  %>
the _company_header just shows the company name as a header
_general should show/edit the general information about the company

* repeat for all other sections

So does this make sense?  Am I taking the right approach?

Thanks,
Richard