Yes, lets use more paper. That is a fantastic Idea! The color thing just
makes it even better. How about using the blood of oil covered pelicans for
red and the skin of dolphins for blue? Can't quite think of anything for
green, but who needs that anyway.

On Sat, Jun 19, 2010 at 8:41 PM, Matt Di Pasquale <livelovepros...@gmail.com