Hi,

I am starting to learn rails and I went through the guide and a couple
of tutorials. Even though I understand controllers or at least I can
use them I can't see yet the whole picture.

Why do you need several controllers for a single application? If a
controller is just a class whose methods interface with models and
views, why not have a single controller for the whole application?
Can someone please comment on this maybe with an example on an obvious
situation where having two controller makes more sense than having
just one?

Thanks,

--
PMatos