Frederick Cheung wrote:
> I believe these days that if you plugin contains a folder called app,
> itself containing a folder called views then that will be added to the
> view paths automatically

That worked. I went back and tried the unshift thing too, this time with
a path that mirrored /app/views/ and that worked. I'm not even sure now
exactly what else I could have been doing before, but the partials were
not being loaded. Must have been another factor.

At any rate, it works like I want now. Default partials w/in plugin
folder being found and rendered, and easily overridable by adding a
partial in a parallel /app/views folder. Schweet.

thx Fred

-- gw