RailsFan Radha wrote:
> I come from a db world.
> Can someone interpret this please, "self.questions.reject{|q|
> q.nil?}.all"
> I'm overwhelmed by the syntax in the second line,
> "self.questions.reject{|q| q.nil?}.all"

Go look up the relevant functions (especially reject) in the
documentation.  Also read the section on blocks in Programming Ruby or
other similar book.  If you still have questions after reading those,
please ask.  This is fairly basic Ruby stuff, and you need to know it to
be able to work with Rails.