Alan Gutierrez wrote:
> Marnen Laibow-Koser wrote:
>> and it's now 24 July, I don't think it's inappropriate to get impatient
>> for a release or an explanation of the delay.  Heck, if they asked for
>> help, they might get some, but this silence is bad if the core team want
>> to keep their credibility.  Why should I trust a core team that can't
>> get its act together to take 2 minutes to write a blog post explaining
>> why the release was delayed?
>
> To paraphrase:
>
> What am I paying you guys for? I demand *my* money's worth!

Uh, what?  That's not what I meant at all.  I'm not demanding my
"money's worth".  In fact, I'm not *demanding* anything.

I don't see how it's unreasonable to point out what I pointed out: that
saying "we'll have something in a couple of days" followed by 6 weeks of
silence reflects poorly on the core team.  The core team may do what
they see fit with that information.

> --
> Alan Gutierrez - a...@blogometer.com - http://twitter.com/bigeasy

Best,