Hello friends !

                      I am in need of implementing the live chat
functionality in my application. I have juggernaut to implement this
functionality. I have followed http://juggernaut.rubyforge.org/.. i
have followed the steps of this blog to get the live chat
functionality. But i was not able to get that.

Am working on rails 2.3.8,with ruby 1.8.6 along with mysql database on
windows environment.

Anyone please kindly let me know the process to include the live chat
functionality to implement in my application. Please kindly provide me
necessary steps to access this functionality.

                                          Thanks in advance

regards,
sam