On 24 August 2010 10:25, pravin mishra <diatm.pravin.it.07...@gmail.com> wrote:
> hi colin
> I followed your instruction after that wen I am running my server then this
> error is coming.....
> here diligence is my project name

Please don't top post, insert your reply at the appropriate place in
the previous post.  Another reader looking that this thread will ask
what instructions you followed, if you had inserted your reply after
my suggestions it would have been obvious.

> C:\InstantRails-2.0-win_2\rails_apps\diligence>ruby script/server
> => Booting Mongrel
> => Rails 2.3.8 application starting on http://0.0.0.0:3000
> C:/InstantRails-2.0-win_2/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/rails-2.3.8/lib/initializer.rb:602:in
> `send': undefined method `cache_template_extensions=' for
> ActionView::Base:Cla
> ss (NoMethodError)

Google can be very useful for this sort of problem.  I googled for
undefined method cache_template_extensions
and the first link was for this error occurring after an upgrade.  The
solution for him was to remove the line from
config/environment/development.rb

Colin