What are you trying to accomplish here? What do you want the form to send to Paperclip, or what do you want Paperclip to send to your model?

Walter

On Oct 7, 2010, at 3:16 AM, Christian Fazzini wrote:

I have a stream_type field on my form. When the form submits,
instance.stream_type is blank. To verify this, in my custom processor
(class ProcessAudio < Processor), I do puts options[:geometry].

 has_attached_file :media,
                   :styles => { :original => Proc.new { |instance|
instance.stream_type } },
                   :url => '/assets/artists/:artist_id/
songs/:id/:style.:extension',
                   :path => ':rails_root/public/assets/
artists/:artist_id/songs/:id/:style.:extension',
                   :processors => [:process_audio]

If I provide a fixed string. For example:

 has_attached_file :media,
                   :styles => { :original => '30' },
                   :url => '/assets/artists/:artist_id/
songs/:id/:style.:extension',
                   :path => ':rails_root/public/assets/
artists/:artist_id/songs/:id/:style.:extension',
                   :processors => [:process_audio]

puts options[:geometry] = 30. Why does is it NOT work with proc?

What is wrong?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ruby on Rails: Talk" group. To post to this group, send email to rubyonrails- t...@googlegroups.com. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to rubyonrails-talk+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com . For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/rubyonrails-talk?hl=en .