Finne Jager wrote in post #968107:
> I have two forms that people need to fill out, an Incident form and a
> Timesheet form. I want the Timesheet form to appear right after a user
> submits the Incident form.
>
> This is my code for the Incident controller;
> if @incident.save
>   format.html { redirect_to new_timesheet_path(@incident.id) }

Bizarre.  new_*_path doesn't normally take an argument (except for an
optional format string, which is why you're getting the .16 below).

> After clicking submit, that takes me to this URL (a blank page):
> http://localhost:3000/timesheets/new.16

What does your routes file look like, or the output from rake routes?

> What do I put in the Timesheets controller to make the new Timesheet
> form appear, and have it connected to the Incident that was just
> submitted?

Do you have any associations set up between the Timesheet and Incident
models?

> (Both Incident and Timesheet are top level resources.)

Perhaps they shouldn't be in this case.

> Thanks!

Best,
--