Hi,

I have a flight model.
I want to find all flights with a specific arrival airport, a specific
departure airport and which depart on a certain date.

My problem is that the departure date is a datetime column in the db and
I wish to search this column by date (not datetime).

I have written the following:

@flights = Flight.find(:all, :conditions => ['arrival_airport_id = ? and
departure_airport_id = ? and departure_datetime >= ? and
departure_datetime < ?', @arrival_airport_id, @departure_airport_id,
@date, @date+1])

This works but the code seems long and ugly.

Is this an acceptable way to do what I want, or can someone point me to
a better, 'prettier' method?

Thanks very much in advance.