That was my IDE, too. I saw that coming when there was no move to make
Rails 3/Ruby 1.9 work well, so I moved to RubyMine. I like it and it
is easy to adjust since a lot of stuff is similar. It's too bad about
NetBeans, when it worked it did a decent job.

Whenever there gets to be a discussion about Rails IDEs, there are
always people who need to say, "I don't use an IDE, so I can't imagine
why you would want to." I hope these people aren't designing UIs.