On 15 March 2011 10:00, gs84 <salimat...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> What's the wider problem you're trying to solve?
>
> And may be for elderly people, showing dialog box and ask them to
> choose path for saving that file could ne complicated for them.
> That's why i want to save that file in specified path without showing
> the file dialog box.

That's a very nice intention; to be worrying about the needs of the
users, but you should be able to see that if such a process was
possible, those self same easily confused elderly people would quickly
become targets of malicious downloads. If nice people can download
files quietly in the background, without the user knowing, then so can
nasty people.

> In my application, while user's registration i am creating a file
> which users have to save, because that file will be use for their
> authentication.

Can you not store what you need in a cookie?