Hi!

I've got a very strange problem. Suddenly the SQLite3 Backend stopped
working.

Example 1:

> rake db:rollback

==  CreateProducts: reverting
-- drop_table(:products)
rake aborted!
An error has occurred, this and all later migrations canceled:

SQLite3::SQLException: near "CASCADE": syntax error: DROP TABLE
"products" CASCADE

I googled for this error message, but didn't find anything useful.

BTW, there is nothing special in the migration script:

class CreateProducts < ActiveRecord::Migration
  # ...
  def self.down
    drop_table :products

Example 2:

> rake test

Loaded suite
/home/vlad/.rvm/gems/ruby-1.9.2-p136/gems/rake-0.8.7/lib/rake/rake_test_loader
Started
Finished in 0.046598 seconds.

  1) Error:
test_product_attributes_must_not_be_empty(ProductTest):
SystemStackError: stack level too deep

/home/vlad/.rvm/gems/ruby-1.9.2-p136/gems/rails_sql_views-0.8.0/lib/rails_sql_views/connection_adapters/abstract_adapter.rb:23

1 tests, 0 assertions, 0 failures, 1 errors, 0 skips

It doesn't matter, what is in the test. Any test will fail, even if I
just write 'assert true' there.

Those problems disappear if I change to another backend, for example
MySQL. Any Ideas?

P.S. My OS is Ubuntu Linux 10.10 with latest Updates. SQLite3 Version is
3.7.2-1ubuntu0.1.