In UML we have a controllers and models. At class diagram the associations
are based at models and in the box should have the methods and variables.
What  UML diiagram you'll do?

Sorry any english's error. I don't know write very well

2011/6/1 Adel Mediouni <mediouni.a...@gmail.com>

> hello,
> I work on a project called: experimentation platform of an online
> social network. This project is a layer under the Diaspora social
> network written in Ruby On Rails follows the MVC architecture.
> for my internship report, I am obliged to do UML diagram.
>  what i can not do is the class diagram, I do not know what I shall
> present: controllers or models?!
> if the controllers, I would have no relations between classes, and if
> the models, I would have no method. If I link to each model's
> cotrolleur and I made the relationship between the models, the
> controllers that I created whould have no model associated with them
> so it will not be presented in the diagram.
> how can i do please.
> Thank you

Carina Brito Silva
http://twitter.com/carinabs8
http://carinabs8.wordpress.com/
"...Estou disposto a demolir paredes,contruir pontes e acender fogueiras.
Tenho uma grande experiência,um monte de energia,um pouco dessa coisa de
'visão' e não tenho medo de começar do zero."-Steve Jobs