Ya, but I need both, models and controllers diagram, and yes I did install
graphviz (manually though, not through command line)
and I did manage to generate the controllers and models with their methods,
but not instance variable or inheritance connections.

On Sat, Jun 25, 2011 at 3:25 AM, Leoncio Caminha <leoncio.sobre...@gmail.com