On 14 July 2011 18:58, Leonel *.* <li...@ruby-forum.com> wrote:
> I have tried in so many ways and can't get it to work. I did something
> yesterday that made the app have an redirect loop (too many redirects)
> and it took me over an hour just to fix it. So I'm just going to start
> all over again.

Not solving the basic problem, but a suggestion for a way of working
that can save a lot of time.  Use a Source Control System (git is my
favourite) for your source and commit the code regularly (several
times an hour sometimes, dependant on what you are doing).  Then when
you accidentally mess something up and cannot work out what you did it
is easy to go back to previous versions and get it working again.  It
may seem like a significant learning curve when you want to get on and
develop your app, but it will save you a huge amount of time in the
long run.

Colin