Leonel *.* wrote:
> How can I make the Update User form work without it doing anything to
> the password?
> ...problem solved?...
> Awesome! XD

It seems to me that you might be storing passwords in the database in
the clear.  That rings alarm bells!  Instead store a hash of the
password with a salt.  Which means that the password field the user
sees in the form and enters won't be the same field name as in your
database.  Or at least it will be less confusing if it isn't.  You
should place a hook into place to hash the password if present and
store the hash in the database.  That will avoid a lot of problems in
the future.

Bob