Hi,

I'm working on an app for a colleague.

He has written his own pagination class, but it is buggy and not
very DRY. Therefore I replaced it with the well-known "will_paginate"
gem, and that works just great.

The only problem is, that although this works on my machine, my
colleague (for whatever reason) refuses to install any additional gems
on his machine (I guess this is why he wrote his own paginator in the
first place).

My question: is it possible using rails 3.0.3, to unpack ONLY the
will_paginate gem to my vendor directory, so that it will work in the
project without my colleague having to install it?

I tried "bundle install vendor/gems", but this installs everything to
this directory.

Grateful for any help.