Hi,
I noticed on a couple of sites and blogs that Twitter is one of the
major websites coded in rails (though I learnt they're switching to
scala). I'm currently learning ruby as a beginner to later carry on to
Ruby on Rails with the sole aim of developing a website similar to
twitter...(the project is a bit complex than twitter(P.S. and better)
but already structured). What I want to find out is if I can build and
complete the whole project with only Ruby on Rails as the framework and
obviously html/css as the design structure? I wouldn't want to have a
lot of languages going into the development of the project.

By the way though, if anyone would like to find the project details and
might be interested in lending a hand, please do email me at
sasog...@yahoo.com