On Fri, Sep 2, 2011 at 3:21 AM, Leo M. <li...@ruby-forum.com> wrote:

> I tried to do as you suggested but it doesn't show anything. I've tried
> also to figure out if it wasn't a nil object but it's not even this.
> For instance, on tag.html.erb :
>
> <% @posts.each do |post| %>
>  <%= post.title.class%>
>  <%= post.tags%>
> <%end%>
>
> it gives as result a blank page, it not even shows which class are those
> elements. But still, it doesn't either give errors.
>
> What I did then was to change the 'tag' action in PostsController in :
>
>    @posts = Post.tagged_with(params[:id])
>
> But then I'm wondering if the mistake isn't in the post's index.html.erb
> , because this is what I did :
>
> <% @posts.each do |post| %>
>  <% b = a.to_a %>
> <% b.each do |tag|%>
> <%= link_to tag, {:controller => :posts, :action => :tag, :id => tag.id
> }%>
> <% end%>
>
> and I did this because otherwise the tag_list would appear as a single
> string merged together, even if I use a split method. This works, or at
> least it makes the tags appear singularly, but still, when I go to the
> url
> http://0.0.0.0:3000/posts/tag/#TAG_ID#
> I get and empty page, even though the ROUTES.RB has this string
> uncommented:
>   match ':controller(/:action(/:id(.:format)))'

Sorry but I'm a little confused now on what's happening in your app. Please
answer the following questions:

1.  is your view for the index and tag actions the same?
2.  since you are now using params[:id] instead of params[:name], are you
getting the right posts?
3.  please post the corresponding routes line that matches
/posts/tag/tag_name