Hi Folks.

Hope you can advise a newbie to rails.  I have to models set up Site &
Note.  A site can have many notes where a note belongs to a site. My 2
models are.

class Note < ActiveRecord::Base
  belongs_to :site
end

class Site < ActiveRecord::Base
  has_many :notes
end

Within the routes I setup the resources ie.

resources :sites do
    resources :notes
end

So an example link from the sites table once I created a site will be.

<%=link_to 'Add', new_site_note_path(site) %>

This gives me the URL  domain.com/sites/1/notes/new

I think this is correct so far. But I'm just getting a routes error of

No route matches {:action=>"show", :controller=>"notes"}

Please point me to where I'm going wrong???.