First you have to setup your laptop for git usage similar to what you had
done for your PC.
1. Install Git
2. Generate SSH keys
3. Add your laptop's public key to your github account (you can add as many
keys as you want, so do not modify your PC's key, just add a new one)

Then go to your repo page on github, copy the clone url shown there, and use
git clone <clone url>
to get your ruby app on your laptop.

>From there on, you can continue working same way as you did on your PC.

Chirag