Hey yall

OS: Windows7
Browser: Firefox8.0

I am new to RoR and finally got it installed (I think). I used
railsInstaller: http://railsinstaller.org/ and downloaded 'vim'. I was
unable to install RoR manually the first time since I stumbled across
a slight error 'lib' file missing so I used the railsInstaller and got
it going. I tested it on http://localhost:3000/ and its displaying
fine. I terminated the page using 'Ctrl + C' and refresh the localhost
page and it was not displaying. So far so good.

My question is:
1. How do I create an web app to a specific URL?
2. Where is the database suppose go to or link to?
3. I open up vim but not sure what to do here?

I would kindly appreciate anyone's help.

Thanks in advance
CHEERS :)