Hi Folks,

*First Question*

I want to learn that there is a native way make building normal and
mandatory belongs_to associations. Let give a simple example, I have two
models, first one is Tenant, second is User. User belongs to Tenant which
mean there is a User.tenant_id. I can create, save or update User Model
without User.tenant_id . I named this is normal belongs_to . What i want is
User model can't update or save if tenant_id = nil.

What is the best solution for this problem.

My schema is
https://github.com/kebab-project/server-ror/blob/master/db/schema.rb
My models are
https://github.com/kebab-project/server-ror/tree/master/app/models
My migrations are
https://github.com/kebab-project/server-ror/tree/master/db/migrate

*Note : *User Model extends from TenantScope model!

*Second Question*
*
*
I see that rails doesn't add foreign key at DB layer. There are several
gems for this issue. But i can't understand why we don't add foreign key.
Why this is a good idea? Is it over performance or portability?

Best Regards.
--
*Onur Özgür ÖZKAN*
***lab2023 - internet teknolojileri*

*Adres:* Pamukkale Teknoloji Geliştirme Bölgesi
İdari Bina B-Blok Z13 Kınıklı / Denizli / TÜRKİYE
*Telefon:* +90 258 215 50 10 - *E-posta:* i...@lab2023.com