Hi all,

I'm currently working on a screen scraping app using Mechanize and Rails
2.3.4. I have two parts of the app that need to work together. First,
there is a user driven iframe - once the user gets to a specific page on
the website to be scraped, I want the user to be able to press a button
at which point Mechanize can activate and scrape the page in the iframe.
So, essentially my question is, can mechanize scrape an existing iframe
page that has already rendered and be able to capture the info through
rails?

If there are any other ways to get about accomplishing this, kindly
advise. I've been struggling with this for a while now.

Thanks!